trusting . resting . following

Family Slideshow

January 31, 2014
Uncle Ron and I with nephew, Daniel at school.
Jo Jardine, my 90 yr old grandma, at her hearing test.
 
3 generations sharing a milkshake. :)
Zachary (nephew) playing with his friend Susan at therapy.
Hosanna's Bday (niece)... are you really 4?!?
Andrew (brother) memorizing verses with his kids during homeschool.
Jessica (sister-in-law) having a crochet party with Grandma.







My parents and I hosted a murder mystery dinner party for all the fam for New Year's Eve. :)
















Mom and I with my niece Kaylee at her school















Bighorn sheep right near dad's shop at Glen Eyrie. 

I had a crazy busy month over the holidays catching up with family.  Here's a random bit of pictures to give you a glimpse.

Post Comment
Post a Comment