trusting . resting . following

Picture update

October 24, 2012





Read your Bible, pray every day and you'll grow, grow, GROW!
 

Teaching Bible at Noah's Ark Preschool last Thursday.





Reviewing the story of Balaam and his donkey.  Brian and Queenie helping hold the pictures.





I'm finishing up 2 months at Igoma this next week and promised to bring them a picture.  I finally discovered the Swahili word that will make kids smile... 1,2,3 Samaki! (fish)  It's such a random word that they giggle every time.

Sunday school class at Igoma


...works for Pastor's wives too!...
 
My teammate, Tammy Brouwer, has a monthly ministry for our Tanzanian pastor's wives.  Last Thursday, she treated them to a special trip to the fancy hotel in town, the Malaika, for sodas.  It was fun to join them for this special day!






3 comments on "Picture update"
  1. Helllo Lisa, you may not remember me but i met you a few years back in Columbia Falls, Montana. I just wanted to say hello to you and let you know that I'm praying for you. I always enjoy looking at your blog and seeing what God is doing there! God bless!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren, yes I remember you! Thanks for stopping by. It's encouraging to get some feedback. Hope you all are well!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all doing well! Hey, do you happen to have a need for English teachers down there? :) I recently took TESOL(teaching English as a 2nd language) and I'm just praying about where God would want me to go use it. I'm just checking into a few different places right now. :). We always enjoy looking st your blog! You are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete